- There are two sections, each worth ten percent of the course grade, for a total assignment grade of twenty percent.
- The due dates for the two sections are chosen by the group, with three weeks at minimum between the two dates.
- Each section will work hands-on with an aspect of fanfiction. Some alternatives are:
- a blog on an existing fanfiction
- a fanfiction creation of the group's own
- a Second-Life project
- a critical-theory essay or manifesto
Select from the course list of fanfiction sites or research a choice of your own. Each section assumes 10% of the course grading effort for each group member. Hand in a hard-copy proposal for the full project (both sections) by February 4th.